Old July 7th 03, 04:07 PM
1470

Default OT. The computer charity

Hi, i remember a guy who posts on here who runs a computer charity. I sent
some stuff before but since had a computer re-install so have lost all
details.
Does anyone know the website as i have some stuff that might be of use.

Many thanks

Darren

Old July 7th 03, 04:11 PM
RMS

"1470" wrote in message
Hi, i remember a guy who posts on here who runs a computer charity. I sent
some stuff before but since had a computer re-install so have lost all
details.
Does anyone know the website as i have some stuff that might be of use.

Many thanks

Darren

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk Recycle old copmputers for the seniors (UK
Based)

Old July 7th 03, 04:18 PM
[email protected] (>>sPoNiX

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:07:30 +0100, "1470"
wrote:

Hi, i remember a guy who posts on here who runs a computer charity. I sent
some stuff before but since had a computer re-install so have lost all
details.
Does anyone know the website as i have some stuff that might be of use.

If you live near Southampton then Oxfam recycle old computers. maybe
your local Oxfam does the same?

sPoNiX
Old July 7th 03, 04:50 PM
Barry Wright

Send them to Cuba a container goes every year.

Barry

http://www.the-jigsaw.co.uk

"1470" wrote in message
Hi, i remember a guy who posts on here who runs a computer charity. I sent
some stuff before but since had a computer re-install so have lost all
details.
Does anyone know the website as i have some stuff that might be of use.

Many thanks

Darren

---
The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

Old July 7th 03, 05:58 PM
Buzz

When I buzzed out of the hive I heard
say...
Hi, i remember a guy who posts on here who runs a computer charity. I sent
some stuff before but since had a computer re-install so have lost all
details.
Does anyone know the website as i have some stuff that might be of use.

Many thanks

Darren

Darren, that was me mate, link in the sig, (Komputers 4 Kids) and
address in the FAQ (I rebuilt the site)
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk Recycle old copmputers for the seniors (UK
Based)
http://free-n-easy.org.uk Fantastic forums with a family feel (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Old July 7th 03, 06:56 PM
The ale

Tools for schools www.tfs.org.uk collect from offices, refurbish them and
then pass them on at nominal cost for schools. But they'd want to collect a
dozen or so at a time.

The numeric ale

Old July 7th 03, 07:09 PM
Buzz

When I buzzed out of the hive I heard
ele say...
Tools for schools
www.tfs.org.uk collect from offices, refurbish them and
then pass them on at nominal cost for schools. But they'd want to collect a
dozen or so at a time.

Komputers 4 kids give them to individual children/students that are
unable to afford one at absolutely no cost
--
Jest Buzzin around!