Old July 5th 03, 12:13 PM
origonalnuttah

Default Firebox Codes

In the newsletter you get a £5 code, no min purchase. I was wondering if we
could swap these and use more than 1?

Old July 6th 03, 01:20 AM
Ranger

I received two e-mails with different codes and ordered using both, seems to
be ok , so we could use loads of them if anyone has them and doesn't want
them themselves, please post!