Old September 2nd 03, 06:02 PM
Clarky

Default Online Photo Printing

Can anyone tell me the best and cheapest online place to get my photos
printed

Thanks

Clarky

Old September 2nd 03, 06:44 PM
Steeler

"Clarky" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the best and cheapest online place to get my photos
printed

regualr or digital camera?

for digi I think www.click.co.uk look cheapish

Old September 2nd 03, 08:13 PM
Wiraone

"Clarky" wrote in news:bj2if0$psm$1
@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk:

Can anyone tell me the best and cheapest online place to get my photos
printed

Thanks

Clarky

Went to Boots today, 50 prints for £5. Check your local Boots and see if it
has the same offer.
Old September 2nd 03, 08:19 PM
Dave Shepherd

I recently had some 10.6x8 prints from digital done at www.bonusprint.co.uk
@ £1.20 each and was stunned at the quality. My camera is only 2.3megapixels
but I'm well impressed at the results. Colours are so realistic, far better
than I have ever achieved on my photo printer.
They are printed on real photo paper too so they are as rugged as "normal"
photos.
Turn around was 3 days.

Digital sizes
4"x5.3" (10x14cm) 15p
5"x6.6" (13x17cm) 20p
6"x8" (15x20cm) 50p
8"x10.6" (20x27cm) £1.20
12"x16" (30x41cm) £4.99

Conventional sizes
4"x6" (10x15cm) 15p
5"x7" (13x18cm) 20p
8"x10" (20x25cm) £1.20
12"x18" (30x46cm) £4.99

...plus 90p postage per order.

"Clarky" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the best and cheapest online place to get my photos
printed

Thanks

Clarky

Attached Images

Old September 2nd 03, 08:24 PM
Dave Shepherd

Sorry about the strange attachment on my previous reply, I've checked it
with Norton and it's not a virus. Weird !

Old September 2nd 03, 08:35 PM
thepearce

"Clarky" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the best and cheapest online place to get my photos
printed

Thanks

Clarky

www.byphotos.com

Register via the webpage above and enter the special promotional code
"WELCOME30FREE" to get up to 30 free photos.

- I've used this before - good photos & just paid the p&p. Basically the
same as photobox.com and icdphotos.com

- Mark

Old September 8th 03, 09:17 PM
andrew cranston

"Steeler" wrote in message

"Clarky" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me the best and cheapest online place to get my photos
printed

regualr or digital camera?

for digi I think www.click.co.uk look cheapish

i think that should be www.klick.co.uk