Old August 21st 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.consumers.free-stuff.nospam
X-Private X-Private is offline

Default Free Paid Focus Groups

Get paid for sharing your opinions - take part in Paid Focus Groups!

Our focus group database allows you free unlimited access to current Paid
Focus Group recruiters across the country. New Focus Groups start every day.

There are many locations that will be particularly busy in the upcoming
weeks and months.

If you would like to participate, just register at our web site. It's easy
and FREE to do -

www.mypaidfocusgroups.com

Apply here today.