Old July 25th 03, 01:35 PM
Ben

Steve wrote:
Ben wrote:

Does Sam's have its calling rates online somewhere?

http://tinyurl.com/hyml

I think it's cheaper in their stores.

Unfortunately, I get this from the link you posted:

====================
Sorry, your session has expired.

To maximize the security of your account, you will be logged off if you
are inactive for an extended period of time.

You will also get this message if you bookmark a page inside samsclub.com.

You can begin a new session by going to our home page. If you had items
in your cart you will need to re-add them.
===================

I checked out samsclub.com and the closest thing I could find to rates
was this http://tinyurl.com/i0wm but that is only for calling state to
state I presume.

Ben

--
BTW. I can be contacted at Username:newsgroup4.replies.benaltw
Domain:xoxy.net

Old July 25th 03, 02:07 PM
Ben

Andrew White wrote:
[the idiots comment has been deleted]

Please don't top post.

How am I supposed to post my replies in a newsgroup?
http://allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

regards,
Ben

Old July 25th 03, 03:36 PM
Steve

Ben wrote:
Steve wrote:
Does Sam's have its calling rates online somewhere?

http://tinyurl.com/hyml
I think it's cheaper in their stores.

Unfortunately, I get this from the link you posted:
Sorry, your session has expired.

Hmmm, wonder why. Anyway, I think it was 3.5 cents or so online, but
it's under 3 cents in their stores.

Old July 25th 03, 03:50 PM
Ben

Steve wrote:
Hmmm, wonder why. Anyway, I think it was 3.5 cents or so online, but
it's under 3 cents in their stores.

Because he is a newbe who can't check our headers to confirm that we are
different people. Does "Cox Communications Inc." have an abuse policy?

Just what we need here is some spoiled brat newbe kid using his parent's
computer without their permission. Perhaps he can ask his mommy to teach
him some manners.

regards,
Ben

Old July 25th 03, 04:07 PM
Steve

Andrew White wrote:
I hope you die a horrible death, you ****ing self-following-up
spammer.

Whoa, Andrew, you having a bad hair day or sumpthin?

Old July 25th 03, 04:21 PM
Ben

Steve wrote:
Whoa, Andrew, you having a bad hair day or sumpthin?

BTW. apologies. My response to your other post, should have been placed
here as it was directed at "Andrew".

regards,
Ben

Old July 25th 03, 04:42 PM
Steve

Ben wrote:
Whoa, Andrew, you having a bad hair day or sumpthin?

BTW. apologies. My response to your other post, should have been placed
here as it was directed at "Andrew".

Thanks Ben, took me a minute, but then I caught on.

Old July 25th 03, 11:28 PM
rAD

"Bob" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"rAD" wrote in message
news
3.47 cents....very good quality....never expires. I use one as a backup

Onesuite....iffy

Sam's club AT&T card are just under 3 cents/minute now.

Bob

web site says 3.47

Old July 25th 03, 11:47 PM
Steve

"rAD" wrote:
Sam's club AT&T card are just under 3 cents/minute now.

web site says 3.47

Yeah, for some reason they charge more online than in their stores.

Old July 26th 03, 12:00 AM
Ray

My question exactly. That is why I put this page here. There are a lot of
things that Sam's and Costco offer cheaper, but you can't get them online
unless you are a paid member.

--
Ray

Need a cell phone, fast internet service, computers, or to register a domain
name?
Visit:
http://LD.net/?obtech

Create your own biz and have it up and running in less than two hours:
http://www.virtualheavenwebcenter.com

"Ben" wrote in message
Bob wrote:
"Ray" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Try this page for starts. They are some of the best calling cards

around. My
family uses them.

None of them are even close to Sam's prices.

Does Sam's have its calling rates online somewhere?

Thanks,
Ben