Old March 17th 04, 01:48 PM
x-\)

"Andy" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

andy, I take it you dont have young children?

Old March 17th 04, 01:56 PM
Moldy

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:48:20 -0000, "x-\)" wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that. Why
bother?

Andy

andy, I take it you dont have young children?

I do, and I agree with Andy. IMHO Unless there is a specific reason
(medical etc) to keep an eye on your bub then it is a bit much to have
a camera watching over him(her). The standard audio monitor is more
than enough. What are you going to do, stay up all night watching it
in case something happens? (If there is a specific reason then please
ignore me!)

--

Moldy

"Then you have the low-carb dieters. This involves the active avoidance of
life-giving antioxidants while scarfing massive amounts of known carcinogens
until someone punches you to death for bragging about how much weight you
lost." - Scott Adams

Old March 17th 04, 01:59 PM
x-\)

"Halla" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:48:20 -0000, "x-\)" blethered:

"Andy" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple
straight to the TV who does the best deal.

It's all a bit 1984 keeping your baby under surveillance like that.

Why
bother?

Andy

andy, I take it you dont have young children?

I do and I still find it a bit odd needing a camera instead of a
monitor. shrugs ETTO though.

sometimes a baby cries in its sleep, if you can see that on the camera you
are happy, if you go in to the room to check it can wake the babby up.

its not for surveillance but to stop running ap and down the stars to check
as often

esp when its the 1st babby most people worry more.

I dont think the babby will think you are invading its privacy do you?