Old April 5th 18, 10:44 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Beaver_Fever@live.com is offline

Default If I Don't Have Kids Why Do I Pay More In Taxes?

I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

Old April 6th 18, 04:21 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
catalpa catalpa is offline

wrote in message
I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits
or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

The laws are written by people with children.

Old April 6th 18, 02:15 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bill Gill Bill Gill is offline

On 4/5/2018 4:44 PM, wrote:
I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

So that you can have educated people to serve you.

Bill

Old April 6th 18, 06:15 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F Bob F is offline

On 4/5/2018 2:44 PM, wrote:
I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

Because you were educated.

Because you benefit from living in an educated society.

Because healthy educated people pay more taxes.

Because you have some compassion for others than yourself. Well, maybe not?

Old April 7th 18, 03:16 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] anonymous@internet.none is offline

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:44:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

Because you're a SUCKER, who pays their ****ing taxes.

Instead of giving the IRS a check, give them your bullets. Load your
machine guns, go to the IRS offices, and start shooting. Dont take your
finger off the trigger till everyone is dead. Youll become an instant
hero.

Old April 7th 18, 04:33 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 7:17:11 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:44:22 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

Because you're a SUCKER, who pays their ****ing taxes.

Instead of giving the IRS a check, give them your bullets. Load your
machine guns, go to the IRS offices, and start shooting. Dont take your
finger off the trigger till everyone is dead. Youll become an instant
hero.

Wow, we even have Russiabots in MCFL now.
Old April 9th 18, 01:52 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

I am not using resources like public education, subsidized doctors visits or getting raided by DCFS.

Why?

It's a very good question. Teh govt is subsidizing people to have more
kids. More people just creates more problems, whether it's traffic
congestion, destroying forestation, more garbage, more CO2......

One obvious reason is that the govt is already going broke, unable to
meet all it's unfunded liabilities at all levels. One way to lessen
that or push out the inevitable is to have more kids so that more
taxes come in to pay for all the people retiring, drawing benefits, etc.
The more rapidly you grow the population, the longer you can keep the
Ponzi scheme going.

List of Taxes Just Visiting Frugal living 13 November 30th 11 08:46 AM
Taxes... Ever Wonder... Joe Frugal living 0 May 7th 06 12:52 PM
Taxes Thomas Avery Frugal living 13 June 11th 05 09:12 AM
Taxes>>>should we marry? pmbedard Frugal living 88 September 17th 04 06:18 AM
Do your taxes yet? timeOday Frugal living 49 March 24th 04 11:58 PM