Old March 22nd 18, 05:55 PM
LLevy LLevy is offline
Junior Member

Default Am I paying the right amount of tax?

Hello everyone. I'm not totally sure if this post is in the correct place so mods/admins feel free to move it I've got a question about income tax - I earn (gross) 31,000 a year, and after tax this calculator says I should make 24,360 after tax and NI - however last year I made only 22,000 (same wages, no bonuses or other tax related stuff coming out) after tax. What should I do about this? I haven't received a tax return or any notice from HMRC so a bit confused. Does anyone have any ideas of what I should do?? Thanks!