Old March 20th 18, 01:07 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Beaver_Fever@live.com is offline

Default American Express Black Card

This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

Old March 20th 18, 03:23 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F Bob F is offline

On 3/19/2018 6:07 PM, wrote:
This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

"It looks awesome" is your reason for getting one?
Old March 20th 18, 05:08 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann ItsJoan NotJoann is offline

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:07:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

It is my understanding you have to make HUGE bucks in order to qualify for
one and you must have A+++ credit rating. Not 100% sure but I think the
yearly fee to have this card is astronomical and you have regular interest
charges like other cards.

It is a prestige card and once you lose your black card rating, that's it;
you can never get another one. But I agree with Bob F, "it looks awesome"
is a lame reason for getting one.

Old March 20th 18, 05:11 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann ItsJoan NotJoann is offline

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:07:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

A bit of digging that you could have done on your own but this pops up.

American Express black card requirements

The American Express Centurion Card, known informally as the Black Card, is an invitation-only charge card issued by American Express to platinum card holders after they meet certain criteria, while spending at least $21,000 a month.

Old March 21st 18, 06:33 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 10:11:28 PM UTC-7, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:07:52 PM UTC-5, wrote:

This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

A bit of digging that you could have done on your own but this pops up.

American Express black card requirements

The American Express Centurion Card, known informally as the Black Card, is an invitation-only charge card issued by American Express to platinum card holders after they meet certain criteria, while spending at least $21,000 a month.

I only have a gold card. What a loser.

Old March 21st 18, 07:51 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:26:38 PM UTC-7, Bob F wrote:
On 3/19/2018 6:07 PM, wrote:
This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

"It looks awesome" is your reason for getting one?

it's my reason for getting anything

Old March 22nd 18, 02:37 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Dennis Dennis is offline

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:07:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

A can of black spray paint could work for you.

Dennis (evil)