Old November 22nd 12, 01:19 PM
Ready_23 Ready_23 is offline
Junior Member

Default Amazon Black Friday

I know its coming to an end but just in case you haven't heard Amazon are running Black Friday all week offering discounts on various items.

If you have already used it before you will know how good it is and if you havent its well worth taking a look at it.

Here is the link to the deals Amazon Black Friday

Have fun getting the bargains and happy shopping!

Old October 16th 13, 11:38 AM
SilSil SilSil is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready_23 View Post
I know its coming to an end but just in case you haven't heard Amazon are running Black Friday all week offering discounts on various items.

If you have already used it before you will know how good it is and if you havent its well worth taking a look at it.

Here is the link to the deals Amazon Black Friday

Have fun getting the bargains and happy shopping!
Why is called Black??? It should be white, ultimately it comes for discounts

Black Friday aesthete8 Frugal living 0 November 8th 10 05:04 AM
Should I take Black Friday more seriously? [email protected] Frugal living 3 October 6th 07 06:20 PM
Black Friday Deals!!! [email protected] Frugal living 0 November 23rd 05 07:39 PM
Any black friday ads? No1 Frugal living 20 November 25th 03 04:33 PM
Black Friday Thanksgiving Ads Ken A Frugal living 0 November 25th 03 03:32 AM