Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th 08, 12:29 AM posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.energy
[email protected] bigjimpack@gmail.com is offline

Default How many therms (natural gas) do you use per day (per month)?

For the past billing cycle, I used 5.96 therms per day. Last year I
used 6.81 per day. Average temp was 37 F both years. I have replaced
half of the windows in our mid '30's home. I think this helped. I
will replace the others this year and see if I can lower usage more.

On Feb 16, 3:24*pm, "Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator"
wrote:
I'm curious how I compare with others in my natural gas usage.

I used 120 therms in the past 30 days (about 4 therms per day).
HOW MANY THERMS DID YOU USE LAST MONTH?

I do realize that there are _many_ factors that affect usage but there is
only one number for your final usage. That's what I'd like to compare.