Old May 28th 09, 01:15 AM posted to alt.politics.economics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.sport.golf,soc.retirement
[email protected] wismel@yahoo.com is offline

Default Sotomayer belongs to four protected classes, confirmation assured.

Sotomayor belongs to four protected classes.

First, she is a Puerto-Rican.
Second, she is mentally disabled.
Third, she is a lesbian.
Fourth, she is a militant liberal.

Majority of her rulings have been overturned by the Supreme Court.

In the age of global liberalism you can not oppose a disabled Spanish
lesbian liberal, even when it comes to the appointment to the highest
court.

Watch them tiptoe through her confirmation hearings.

ted

Old May 28th 09, 11:40 AM posted to alt.politics.economics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.sport.golf,soc.retirement
Robert of St Louis Robert of St Louis is offline

On May 27, 7:15*pm, wrote:
Sotomayor belongs to four protected classes.

First, she is a Puerto-Rican.
Second, she is mentally disabled.
Third, she is a lesbian.
Fourth, she is a militant liberal.

Majority of her rulings have been overturned by the Supreme Court.

In the age of global liberalism you can not oppose a disabled Spanish
lesbian liberal, even when it comes to the appointment to the highest
court.

Watch them tiptoe through her confirmation hearings.

ted

If you had half her intelligence and her education you would not even
be saying silly **** like that. I will admit this, if the Republican
**** over a Hispanic, they will even go deeper into the **** they are
already in.
Old May 28th 09, 06:41 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.sport.golf,soc.retirement
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS is offline

On May 28, 4:40*am, Robert of St Louis wrote:

If you had half her intelligence and her education you would not even
be saying silly **** like that. *I will admit this, if the Republican
**** over a Hispanic, they will even go deeper into the **** they are
already in.

We'll see. Lots of americans are sick of all these illegal hispanics
invading america and fear putting a spano on the SC will just
encourage the invasion.

Old May 29th 09, 12:47 PM posted to alt.politics.economics,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.sport.golf,soc.retirement
Hal Hanig Hal Hanig is offline

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote in
message
On May 28, 4:40 am, Robert of St Louis wrote:

If you had half her intelligence and her education you would not even
be saying silly **** like that. I will admit this, if the Republican
**** over a Hispanic, they will even go deeper into the **** they are
already in.

We'll see. Lots of americans are sick of all these illegal hispanics
invading america and fear putting a spano on the SC will just
encourage the invasion.

Yeah, we know all about how sick we are of all of those illegals coming into
our country to grab up those well paying jobs picking lettuce and cucumbers
in the fields for the produce companies so that we can buy them for 69 cents
apiece instead of 99 cents in our supermarket. Let's get rid of all of them
so's we can buy that same stuff for 99 cents.....that'll teach 'em to invade
our country and gobble up all of those good jobs that no Americans want to
do.

Hal