Old August 23rd 07, 11:29 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Dee /***** Dee /***** is offline

Default Mobile unlock code Help Please

Hi does anyone know of the code to unlock a Motorola V600 mobile please, my
daughter has given me her old phone, but l want to use my Vodafone sim card
in it thank you for your help Dee

Old August 23rd 07, 01:36 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Richard Colton[_5_] Richard Colton[_5_] is offline

"Dee /*****" dee'@IBELIEVEINFAIRIES wrote in message
Hi does anyone know of the code to unlock a Motorola V600 mobile please,
my
daughter has given me her old phone, but l want to use my Vodafone sim
card
in it thank you for your help Dee

It can't be done with a universal code, nor a generated one. There is a
free utility knocking around that *may* do the job, but my experience has
been that it is very hit and miss. Try to find someone with access to a
SmartClip and get the job done properly is my advice.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.UselessInfo.org.uk

Old August 23rd 07, 01:40 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Ponder Ponder is offline

Hiya Dee /*****.

In you wrote:

Hi does anyone know of the code to unlock a Motorola V600 mobile please, my
daughter has given me her old phone, but l want to use my Vodafone sim card
in it thank you for your help Dee

I have had zero luck unlocking phones online, but very good luck
unlocking them at market stalls. See if there's a mobile market
(independent trader style) stall near you and take it to them.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
Old August 26th 07, 06:44 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Dee /***** Dee /***** is offline

"Ponder" wrote in message
Hiya Dee /*****.

In you wrote:

Hi does anyone know of the code to unlock a Motorola V600 mobile please,

my
daughter has given me her old phone, but l want to use my Vodafone sim

card
in it thank you for your help Dee

I have had zero luck unlocking phones online, but very good luck
unlocking them at market stalls. See if there's a mobile market
(independent trader style) stall near you and take it to them.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Thank you very much for your advise, 'which l took 'and went to the market
got it unlocked yesterday, many thanks Dee

Old August 27th 07, 04:58 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Ponder Ponder is offline

Hiya Dee /*****.

In you wrote:

Thank you very much for your advise, 'which l took 'and went to the market
got it unlocked yesterday, many thanks Dee

Glad to hear it

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Old February 24th 12, 08:40 AM
prakash prakash is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee /***** View Post
You can get the unlocking code from http://www.superunlockcodes.com/ .This is the online service provider which offer the service for your mobile.You can use this and and unlock your mobile easily.
Old August 17th 13, 05:32 PM
Awerd Awerd is offline
Junior Member

Here are already posted the effective techniques. Simply you can go to Google and search the complete way to update your mobile phone software. Anyway thanks to all others that have been posted here.
Gold Coast Beauty Salon

Last edited by Awerd : November 27th 13 at 06:48 AM