Old November 6th 17, 11:20 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] ggggg9271@gmail.com is offline

Default 30-year-old Toyota Camry

Every so often, a total stranger will come up to me in a parking lot of a shopping mall and ask me if I want to sell my Camry.

Are such people car collectors who just want to own one rather than drive it around?

Old November 7th 17, 02:25 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
catalpa catalpa is offline

wrote in message
Every so often, a total stranger will come up to me in a parking lot of a
shopping mall and ask me if I want to sell my Camry.

Are such people car collectors who just want to own one rather than drive
it around?

People looking for a cheap reliable car.

Repairing Scratches on Camry plastic bumper, step by step instruction required [email protected] Frugal living 2 October 5th 12 08:56 PM
TOYOTA SEZ IT HAS [another] FIX FOR PEDAL ... DO YOU BELIEVE IT? slightly horny Frugal living 8 February 18th 10 11:58 PM
Toyota Yaris? zxcvbob Frugal living 4 October 28th 09 05:31 PM
2000 Toyota Camry's Value QueenBee Frugal living 11 July 22nd 06 03:24 PM
toyota prius brochure °°°Rachel°°° Free stuff (UK only) 2 August 26th 05 08:25 PM