Old September 11th 17, 05:44 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
KenK KenK is offline

Default Big equifax breakin

Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link to
see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they tell me to
check there?

These people are really on the ball!

I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.

Old September 11th 17, 10:30 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
The Real Bev[_6_] The Real Bev[_6_] is offline

On 09/11/2017 09:44 AM, KenK wrote:
Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link to
see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they tell me to
check there?

These people are really on the ball!

I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.

Apparently it was a fiasco -- giving random answers. People put in
phony name/numbers and got answers. People put in the same info
sequentially and got different answers.

Worser and worser.

--
Cheers, Bev
Politicians are stupid like cats are stupid.
Old September 12th 17, 05:47 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
KenK KenK is offline

The Real Bev wrote in
news
On 09/11/2017 09:44 AM, KenK wrote:
Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link
to see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they
tell me to check there?

These people are really on the ball!

I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.

Apparently it was a fiasco -- giving random answers. People put in
phony name/numbers and got answers. People put in the same info
sequentially and got different answers.

Worser and worser.

Fortunately, I didn't see any link. I guess I stay away from that site.
But then how to find out if I've been hacked? Good old Equifax!

Old September 15th 17, 03:42 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Wilma6116@gmail.com is offline

Wondering if you've been hacked? Yes you have.

What to do about it? Not much, join the gang.

Relax, we all can't go bankrupt.
Old September 18th 17, 09:10 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] KEYBOARD@computer-terminal8076.2.none is offline

On 11 Sep 2017 16:44:57 GMT, KenK wrote:

Checked at www.equifaxsecurity2017.com as published and found no link to
see if my account info was stolen in the breakin. Why did they tell me to
check there?

These people are really on the ball!

I'll read this site again. Hope I just missed a link.

Are you really stupid enough to log into their website? If your identity
was not stolen already, logging into their site will insure your
identity is stolen.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!