Old November 16th 17, 01:33 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Beaver_Fever@live.com is offline

Default I Was Gonna Make A Will

I once drew a rudimentary one out like this is who gets the football cards but it's time to do something more formal and legal.

Because I have a bit of money in the bank and I don't want the state to take a hefty cut just figuring out who my parents are, I decided to do the responsible thing and put it in writing.

However I immediately got tripped up. In the state of California, it requires the signature of 2 people. yet I don't even have one person to go to dinner with, how am I supposed to pull that off?

(I seethed over it a few months and backburned it but I am feeling a bit under the weather so I thought I should attempt it again).

Old November 21st 17, 08:42 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann ItsJoan NotJoann is offline

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:01:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:

i just did a simple will

1. it had to be Handwritten, by you i think

marc

Handwritten wills, also known as holographic wills, are legal and
binding in many states. However, each state defines what is acceptable
within its boundaries.

Old December 15th 17, 04:10 PM
mymoneyhoney mymoneyhoney is offline
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJoan NotJoann View Post
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 2:01:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:

i just did a simple will

1. it had to be Handwritten, by you i think

marc

Handwritten wills, also known as holographic wills, are legal and
binding in many states. However, each state defines what is acceptable
within its boundaries.
Just make sure you write it in pen and not pencil!!!!
Old December 16th 17, 02:38 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

-

--
mymoneyhoney

Sharpie, big writing on plain white paper.