Old October 6th 07, 08:57 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Linker3000[_2_] Linker3000[_2_] is offline

Default Vouchers/Discounts for London Eye

My 7 year old son wants me to take him on the London Eye - any good
places to get vouchers/discounts?

Thanks

Old October 8th 07, 01:30 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Emma[_1_] Emma[_1_] is offline

Linker3000 wrote:
My 7 year old son wants me to take him on the London Eye - any good
places to get vouchers/discounts?

If you book via the official website you can get 10% discount. Also it
means that you are guaranteed a time for your ride so don't have to
queue up.

http://www.londoneye.co.uk

--
Emma - The Chocolate Monster
http://chocmonster.rules.it
Old October 8th 07, 07:35 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
DCA DCA is offline

Linker3000 wrote:
My 7 year old son wants me to take him on the London Eye - any good
places to get vouchers/discounts?

Thanks

tesco vouchers - exchange online and it'll cost you no more than 10 in
vouchers!
Old October 28th 13, 07:31 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
[email protected] murtininguyen@gmail.com is offline

I often buy voucher on this web: http://hot-voucher.co.uk/City/london-deals.html
london vouchers. I find it good. You can try.