Old March 21st 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
April[_2_] April[_2_] is offline

Default my nokia

Hi

A while back someone posted a website which you could go to to get an unlock
code for mobile phones but mainly nokia phones. I used it one before before
I got my last phone which I sadly lost last week so I got myself a new but
affordable nokia today the 2310 but would like to unlock it as tesco kindly
sent me out a new sim card with credit to replace my lost phone. Anybody got
any ideas??? I've looked on google but the sites I've come up with arent
much cop.

April

Old February 25th 12, 06:09 AM
prakash prakash is offline