Old February 28th 18, 12:55 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] lenona321@yahoo.com is offline

Default MSN: "10 Hiding Spots Burglars Always Look First"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...77l?li=BBnb7Kz

Can someone explain the part about pre-approved credit offers? All I can think of is that a thief could get into your mailbox or you might be careless and not shred it before getting rid of it.

Also, one thing I always worry about is the possibility that I could be in an accident and die tomorrow, and even if I send a letter to relatives beforehand telling them where valuables are hidden, you just know they're either going to lose that information or be under such pressure by the big clean-out chore ahead of them that the valuables will get thrown out by accident anyway.

Included:

"21 secrets burglars won't tell you"

"13 signs your house is vulnerable to robbery"

"26 Secrets an Identity Thief Definitely Doesn’t Want You to Know"

"how to avoid being an easy target for criminals"

"13 security tips that could protect your home from a break-in"

"20 secrets a home security installer won't tell you"

Lenona.