Old February 25th 12, 06:24 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
kevin ander kevin ander is offline

Default Wazzub's social community is now online!

Wazzub's social community is now online!
The only way to join is by invitation only.
I am only allowed to invite 10 people per day.
Follow my link and signup, then i can have wazzub send you
a wazzub social community registration email.
The new site is really awesome, and free! so don't miss out!
Here is the link http://signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=0e307
See you there!
"Kevin"