Old March 17th 04, 07:42 PM
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

rlftygwyn raved thus:

:: she wants one - just that she does'!! If you don't have an answer
:: regarding where to purchase one from then don't comment at all!!

I love usenet when people say stuff like this!

--

Abo

How come you don't see mouse flavoured cat food?

Old March 17th 04, 09:23 PM
Jon S Green

"Joe Harrison" wrote:

You will probably be violating the baby's human rights

UN Convention on the Rights of the Child Article 16

"1. No child shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with
his or her privacy"

So at least make sure you have a prominent sign above the cot saying "CCTV
in operation"

Actually, that's not as trite as it sounds. A wireless audio connection
-- well, who knows which baby's crying? A wireless video connection, on
the other hand -- well, unless it's got encryption of some sort, anyone
with a receiver can be spying on your baby and you.

Apart from the legal issues (Data Protection Act 1998 also applies),
there's the potential for *very* dubious characters taking advantage of
the free pix.

Jon
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! Replace 'deadspam' with 'green-lines' to reply in email.
Want a free solution to email spam? Try http://www.deadspam.com/

Old October 31st 13, 03:44 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
[email protected] vieclamcuana@gmail.com is offline

Default Baby monitor camera?

If you are going to buy a baby monitor for your child , i recommend you buy a baby monitor at http://www.ankaka.com/Wholesale-baby-monitors_c10082. They provide baby monitors with the best price but good quality ....Visit site and see more information
Old March 18th 14, 11:22 AM
kayode kayode is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
Im looking for a camera for monitoring our baby, needs to couple straight to
the TV who does the best deal.

If youre looking for a baby monitor camera I recommend this one.

http://bit.ly/1ai53UE

Hope this helps
Old December 10th 17, 10:14 PM
mymoneyhoney mymoneyhoney is offline
Banned

You can try this at Walmart. There is a huge collection.