Old July 1st 08, 10:44 PM posted to alt.consumers.free-stuff.nospam
Bunky Bunky is offline

Default Get a ticket, get a free gadget

Get a ticket, get a free gadget

Check out http://dealfandango.com and see the post(s) regarding, if you get
a ticket for using a cell phone while driving Plantronics will give you a
free bluetooth headset (for a limited time). The headset is worth over a
$100 and the ticket is reportedly only $20, you actually can benefit from
infraction.
Plantroincs is trying to boost awareness of safe and careful driving using
their products. I hope no one gets a ticket, but if you do, I do hope you
can benefit from this offer. Check out http://dealfandango.com for updates
to this and other free for alls and great deals.

I love this site and love sharing the wealth!!!!

If the listing isn't displayed on the first page use the calendar for
yesterdays date (6/30) to find or
do a search on the word "Plantronics"

Bunk

Gadget Report [Gadget Freak: Dial-a-Deal - 07/06/2006] Ablang Frugal living 1 July 10th 06 07:28 PM
free ticket offer Tracymidd Free stuff (UK only) 0 April 30th 06 11:15 AM
swap old ticket for free 1st class ticket - virgin trains [email protected] Free stuff (UK only) 1 February 14th 06 01:16 PM
Free ticket Tommy Free stuff (UK only) 2 November 27th 04 06:01 PM
Buy one adult ticket to see 'Agent Cody Banks' and get a kids ticket free, when you spend £12 or more at Kwik Save Heather-SCOTGIRL Free stuff (UK only) 0 August 2nd 03 12:41 PM