Old June 17th 04, 09:27 PM
M00ie

Default Can I advise needed please you clever chaps

him Guys
Can I sell cigs on eBay with the free listing? We brought some back from
duty free flight on holiday last month for a neighbour and got the wrong
ones.
tia
mooie

Old June 17th 04, 09:54 PM
Richard Colton

"M00ie" wrote in message
him Guys
Can I sell cigs on eBay with the free listing? We brought some back from
duty free flight on holiday last month for a neighbour and got the wrong
ones.

Legally, no. Personal use and all that jazz, plus I'm pretty sure it's
against eBay's rules as well.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
http://www.uselessinfo.org.uk

Old June 17th 04, 10:41 PM
Mary Fisher

"M00ie" wrote in message
him Guys
Can I sell cigs on eBay with the free listing? We brought some back from
duty free flight on holiday last month for a neighbour and got the wrong
ones.
tia
mooie

Take up smoking. Just don't drop ash in the keyboard.

Mary