Old August 6th 10, 09:21 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
fred fred is offline

Default Juicer 9.99

In article , Slartibartfast
writes
Too much hassle, and too much trouble to clean, it now resides in the
dustbin! Good thing it was only 9.99!

Thanks for the warning.

On Argos links, they like to trace the source of the query but you can
shorten them quite a bit by pasting the part number into the obvious
space in this:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/part_no/Trail/searchtext%3Eargos_sucks.htm

I haven't found a really short way to directly link to their part number
content. You can replace the argos_sucks with anything you like.
--
fred

Old August 7th 10, 10:32 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Adrian C Adrian C is offline

On 06/08/2010 21:21, fred wrote:

I haven't found a really short way to directly link to their part number
content.

Try

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?searchTerms={partnumber}

--
Adrian C

Old August 7th 10, 11:34 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
fred fred is offline

In article , Adrian C
writes
On 06/08/2010 21:21, fred wrote:

I haven't found a really short way to directly link to their part number
content.

Try

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?searchTerms={partnum
ber}

Hmmn, not working for me, either a blank page or "Sorry! We've had a
problem with the link you've just selected" when using the o/p's part
number. 2 browsers tried.
--
fred