Old July 23rd 10, 05:01 PM posted to alt.consumers.free-stuff.nospam
family freebies family freebies is offline

Default Fantastic Friday Freebies TGIF Samples 7/23

Fantastic Friday Freebies TGIF Samples 7/23

CVS - Free Nicorette Mini Lozenge Taste Sample
http://tinyurl.com/2bo84dk

UberSamples - Free Organic Samples
http://tinyurl.com/26a588b

Buster Brands - Free Sinus Buster or Allergy Buster Sample
http://tinyurl.com/2cdq265

Free Tote for Women with Cancer
http://tinyurl.com/372eb85

Free Flower Pin - American Cancer Society
http://tinyurl.com/34y82vy

Fun Family Events For The Weekend
http://tinyurl.com/3x4naax

COUPON $9.99 Large Cheese Pizza at Chuck E. Cheese's‏
http://tinyurl.com/2ep92ff

Join Weekly Cinema and Get one FREE Movie Ticket of your choice
after you join plus 3 free tickets per month!
http://tinyurl.com/2exll9f

Free Christian Perfect Love T-shirt
as seen in Focus on the Family
register and confirm email
( must say your between the ages of 30-50 )
http://tinyurl.com/23y8pte

FREE DREAM MARRIAGE KIT FOR SINGLES
samples, tips, books
register for free
http://tinyurl.com/2e4ye69

Hoveround Freebie Kit and Free DVD
very cool
check yes on all boxes
http://tinyurl.com/245gv86

THE BEDAZZLER - ON SALE
The amazing stud and rhinestone setter
Over 250 rhinestones and gleaming studs
Make old clothes new again
http://tinyurl.com/25dwha9

FREE BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONE, FREE COFFEE POT, FREE MUG
Wow! How to Get these 2 AWESOME FREE GIFTS!
FREE BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONE, FREE COFFEE POT, FREE MUG
My friend emailed me this link. If you order some Gourmet Coffee
you get all 3 gifts for FREE! AND IT'S ONLY $25!!!
I just ordered it and had my hubby order one also.
http://tinyurl.com/26mlv4s

Free Summer Beauty Sampler Pack
mine came with lipgloss, sunscreen, bronzer,
hand sanitizer, mascara
fill out form
http://tinyurl.com/24tok9q

Free Family Summer Travel Kit
loaded with lots of goodies,
first aid kit, games and more
fill out both pages
http://tinyurl.com/27suay4

Free Blanket for the Elderly and Booklets
register
http://tinyurl.com/2bgrrer

Current Facebook & Twitter Freebies, Offers and Coupons
http://tinyurl.com/285bhlz

Free 1 yr Subscription to ELLE Magazine
Enter the Elle Model Contest
http://tinyurl.com/25rsutp

Free 2011 Entertainment Coupon Book
and Free 30 Day Shopping Pass
a) Name (first and last)
b) Address
c) Phone Number
Confirm email
http://tinyurl.com/2aerfqk

How to earn $75 or more per hour working from home
Great Article and resources from CNN
http://tinyurl.com/2ezu6xc

Free Money for School
Connect with ways to pay for school: Financial aid for your online
college
http://tinyurl.com/25syva5

Free Fitness Walking Book, DVD and Flourescent Shoestrings
http://tinyurl.com/2cbl45r

Free Healthy Bones Kit with Funny Bone Pens, Magnet etc
click on right side green banner, fill out form
http://tinyurl.com/2bg3774

Coupons Galore! Coupon Round Up for Wed 7/21 FabuLESS Savings
Enjoy saving money and shopping with this week's coupons!
http://tinyurl.com/7zvqnv

Sign up for the Free Travel newsletter and get free coupons, tips and
more
http://tinyurl.com/248o4zm

Free Avon Sampler Pack
sign up for free avon info kit comes
with samples of lipstick, nail polish etc.
http://tinyurl.com/2as3dh9

FREE Subway Random Acts of Fitness for Kids Kit.
http://tinyurl.com/2eh3ksu

Kmart Doubles to 99¢ 7/25 – 7/31/10
http://tinyurl.com/2d4bls3

Free Mobility and Disability Kit, DVD, Booklet
and a Free Wheel Chair
You also get a Free $400 Shopping Gift Card
http://tinyurl.com/26bjrwh

COOL FREE GAME DESIGNS INFO PACK
http://tinyurl.com/25vacbb
Get a high-paying career designing video games
Yep, it's true. Thousands of new graduates in Gaming Design, Computer
Graphics, and 3D Design are making a killing doing what they love:
gaming.
With over 800 schools in our network, we'll match you to the best
programs in Game Design -- getting you that much closer to making this
fantasy into YOUR reality.
So keep crushing the virtual battlefield -- then create the
bestselling sequel as a professional game designer. Start now!
http://tinyurl.com/25vacbb

Target:
- Printable money saving coupons
http://tinyurl.com/38g39fs