Old July 17th 10, 03:16 PM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Nick Le Lievre Nick Le Lievre is offline

Default heads up, Technet 25% discount expires end of month!

"Albert Ross" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:41:38 +0100, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

"Adrian C" wrote in message

(Oh my, I'm turning into writing posts like NLeL...)

I suppose once you knew my medical history with regard to mental
illness/schizophrenia you would not be so surprised how my train of
thought
tends to leave a lasting impression on people

Your brain runs on Windows 3.1

Nice attempt to get things back on topic My mental illness has certainly
affected my mood and state of mind over the years which has had a marked
affect on my posting style.

Old July 19th 10, 01:50 PM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Albert Ross[_2_] Albert Ross[_2_] is offline

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 15:16:15 +0100, "Nick Le Lievre"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Adrian C" wrote in message

(Oh my, I'm turning into writing posts like NLeL...)

I suppose once you knew my medical history with regard to mental
illness/schizophrenia you would not be so surprised how my train of
thought
tends to leave a lasting impression on people

Your brain runs on Windows 3.1

Nice attempt to get things back on topic My mental illness has certainly
affected my mood and state of mind over the years which has had a marked
affect on my posting style.

I wish I could upgrade to Pancreas SP3