Old June 12th 16, 04:56 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Gary Heston Gary Heston is offline

Default One less mortgage payment.

I made my last mortgage mortgage payment on my second house a couple of
weeks ago. Now, I can up the 401k contributions.

Gary

Old June 12th 16, 07:38 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] 21blackswan@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 8:56:18 PM UTC-7, Gary Heston wrote:
I made my last mortgage mortgage payment on my second house a couple of
weeks ago. Now, I can up the 401k contributions.

Gary

congrats
Old June 13th 16, 02:37 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Wilma6116@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 8:56:18 PM UTC-7, Gary Heston wrote:
I made my last mortgage mortgage payment on my second house a couple of
weeks ago. Now, I can up the 401k contributions.

Gary

Great! Remember, the best way to make God laugh is to tell Him your plans.
Old June 14th 16, 03:05 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] hchickpea@hotmail.com is offline

Good job, Gary.