Old July 1st 10, 07:43 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
stan lee stan lee is offline

Default gas home care

any cheap deals on home care, just got my yearly statement from British Gas
or is 16.90 a month a good deal?

tia

Old July 17th 10, 07:18 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
JReynold JReynold is offline

"stan lee" wrote in message
any cheap deals on home care, just got my yearly statement from British
Gas or is 16.90 a month a good deal?

tia

The best deal is to SAVE YOUR MONEY and only pay for repairs as and when
required.
Extended warranties and companies posting leaflets designed to scare older
people are
a waste of space and should be put in the bin - with the other literature
from British Gas.

Please, you and other gullible people, use your common sense. You seem to
be a victim of
sales people and clever marketing. They only exist because of people like
you - weak minded,
unable to make a decision, a bit slow etc - they see you coming and rub
their hands knowing
you will pay anything they say is a good idea. Get a life. You should not
need to ask such a
question in a newsgroup.

Old July 18th 10, 10:35 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Richard Colton[_8_] Richard Colton[_8_] is offline

"JReynold" wrote in message

"stan lee" wrote in message
any cheap deals on home care, just got my yearly statement from British
Gas or is 16.90 a month a good deal?

tia

The ****e snipped

I see the Tiscali Idiot has morphed again.

--
Unlock Your Phone's Potential
www.UselessInfo.org.uk