Old January 26th 18, 01:27 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] lacibinkygl712@gmail.com is offline

Default how to catch a clever mouse?

You don't have to kill the mice. There are plenty of traps made to catch them so you can take them outside or down the road in the woods. You may also watch videos that tell you how to make your own or order them online or at your local hardware store or Walmart. I made one and it worked. If you don't understand why one should catch and release, read up on PETA. There is no way I will kill another animal if it can be helped, nor will I eat their meat knowing how they are abused and killed to get to market. I even catch and release insects, including spiders, and I'm a 67 year old woman. They deserve to live out their lives as we do. They are only trying to get out of the cold, just as we do, and their pain is equal to ours.

Old March 4th 18, 08:47 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] asiamarketingmanagement@gmail.com is offline

On Tuesday, January 8, 2008 at 2:04:00 PM UTC-5, Dennis wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 07:18:25 -0500, "OhioGuy" wrote:
Can anyone suggest a better alternative to traditional mousetraps?
Something that will catch a mouse that seems smart and careful enough to
outwit a traditional trap?

I use the standard spring traps, but I tie a short piece of yarn
around the trigger, then use a toothpick to smear peanutbutter on it,
working it into the fibers of the yarn. The greedy little buggers
will usually tug at the yarn to get the last bit of bait, to their
detriment.

Dennis (evil)
--
The honest man is the one who realizes that he cannot
consume more, in his lifetime, than he produces.

I appreciate the footnote regarding the 'honest man'. I agree.