Old March 29th 05, 12:16 AM
Matt

Lou wrote:
"Matt" wrote in message

SJF wrote:

My reference to evaporative humidifiers was to the currently popular

type

that draws air through wet filter pads. Guess the electric boilers are
still around but I overlooked them. --- SJF

Get the electric boiler type. Within ten years it will be well known
that the cool mist humidifiers (actually atomizers) contribute to
bronchitis and pneumoniae.

Cool mist humidifiers have been around for over 25 years at the least - at
any rate, it's more than 25 years ago when I saw my first one. If it's not
known by now, chances are it never will be.

Please let me assign to you this homework problem: How long have
partially-hydrogenated oils and artificial trans fats been around?

Old September 21st 17, 05:44 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.cleaning
Lloyd Martin Lloyd Martin is offline

Default white dust from tap water in humidifier

replying to hchickpea, Lloyd Martin wrote:
I use Distilled Water and still get white powder, the humidifier is new cold
type

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/cleani...fier-5538-.htm

Old September 21st 17, 10:34 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann ItsJoan NotJoann is offline

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 11:44:09 AM UTC-5, Lloyd Martin wrote:

replying to hchickpea, Lloyd Martin wrote:
I use Distilled Water and still get white powder, the humidifier is new cold
type

for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/cleani...fier-5538-.htm

TWELVE YEAR OLD THREAD, dopey. HomeMoanersHub strikes again.

Old September 22nd 17, 03:15 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
catalpa catalpa is offline

"Lloyd Martin" m wrote in
message ...
replying to hchickpea, Lloyd Martin wrote:
I use Distilled Water and still get white powder, the humidifier is new
cold
type

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/cleani...fier-5538-.htm

Sounds like meth residue from your local meth lab. And 12 years old to boot.

Winter humidification wastes energy [email protected] Frugal living 261 May 14th 15 08:49 PM
Dome Home Community Idea W/ Solar Power & Water Reclamation George Berz Frugal living 44 August 15th 04 04:29 AM
[Fwd: H2O] ben Frugal living 12 February 19th 04 12:50 AM
Seeking info about MAYTAG Electric Water Heaters!!! Matthew Wanamaker Frugal living 4 January 25th 04 04:47 PM
Our church needs a water filter... SlugBug Frugal living 14 December 1st 03 04:20 AM