Old July 18th 17, 09:19 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Frugal Bed

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:40:27 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

I don't see how it's possible to move a memory foam mattress after it's
expanded. Nothing to grab and heavy as hell.

You could hire a crew to come in with a chipper.

I'm willing to
buy pretty much anything used, but it depends on how I evaluate the
seller. There are people from whom I wouldn't even buy a shovel!

You talking about that guy five doors down with all the incontinent
St. Bernards?

Dennis (evil)

Old July 19th 17, 04:16 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] hchickpea@hotmail.com is offline

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 12:18:35 -0700, John Weiss wrote:

On 7/18/2017 12:12, wrote:

I hear rock stars insist on not bothering to wash underwear, insisting on a brand new pair each morning. Would I wear famous underwear gently used?

What's special about "famous" underwear, that you would even consider it?

More room for Mr. Happy?

Old July 19th 17, 06:47 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
The Real Bev[_6_] The Real Bev[_6_] is offline

wrote:

I don't see how it's possible to move a memory foam mattress after it's
expanded. Nothing to grab and heavy as hell.

You could hire a crew to come in with a chipper.

They could start at the front door and work inwards. Good idea.

I'm willing to
buy pretty much anything used, but it depends on how I evaluate the
seller. There are people from whom I wouldn't even buy a shovel!

You talking about that guy five doors down with all the incontinent
St. Bernards?

You know that guy too?

--
Cheers, Bev
"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change,