Old September 23rd 03, 07:50 PM
SHW

Default Cheapest spy / small digital camera?

Size is important!

Can anyone suggest a good quality / price small digital camera that does not
eat batteries?

Something to take say 12 good quality pics would be great.

Thanks

Paul

Old September 23rd 03, 10:04 PM
hugh.w.p

"SHW" wrote in message
Size is important!

Can anyone suggest a good quality / price small digital camera that does

not
eat batteries?

Something to take say 12 good quality pics would be great.

Thanks

Paul

l'Espion about the size of a matchbox 350 x 250 approx res £15 at
www.7dayshop.com

A higher res model approx 1M is available for about £70

rgds

Hugh

Old September 25th 03, 08:23 PM
SHW

"Colin Reddish" wrote
Serif were offering these recently for £9.99 and they threw in an average
quality wheel mouse for free. I got one at the time. The camera uses a
single AAA cell which lasts a reasonable length of time and the camera

takes
reasonable pictures in the "high" resolution mode but limited to 20 pics

at
this setting. The 80 pics at "low" resolution are suitable only for email
attachments etc. It does not have a proper viewfinder so aiming it is
guesswork and obviously no flash. I useful little toy to keep in the

pocket
or glove compartment to record road accidents for e.g.
--
Colin Reddish

Thanks for this Colin

It sounds ideal for what I want. I will look into getting one from Serif. I
normally get their mail outs but I must have missed this one.

Thanks again.

Paul

Old September 25th 03, 09:27 PM
hugh.w.p

"SHW" wrote in message

[...]

Works out about the same as &dayshop when you inc pp
If your not worried about the £1 mouse they chuck in

Hugh

Old September 25th 03, 10:26 PM
Colin Reddish

"hugh.w.p" wrote in message

Works out about the same as &dayshop when you inc pp
If your not worried about the £1 mouse they chuck in

I think the mouse is worth at least £1.10 :-)
--
Colin Reddish