Old July 28th 03, 01:21 AM
Dino M

Default Digital photo printing

I would like to know if anyone has used either Bonusprint or Klick. I have
seen that they have the best prices, but that does not always guarantee the
best results. I would like to know if anyone has used either and what were
the prints like.

I have a Fuji Finepix F401 zoom and I do use a higher resolution to get
decent quality shots. I would like to have some photos that I have taken
printed in roughly 12" x 8", so would either of the 2 mentioned above give
good results, or is there anywhere else that would do it better. As I said I
was impressed with the price of both of these for the 12" x 8" prints.

Thanks to anyone that can help

Old July 28th 03, 07:01 AM
Paul

Dino M wrote in message ...
I would like to know if anyone has used either Bonusprint or Klick. I have
seen that they have the best prices, but that does not always guarantee the
best results.

Klick are very good. When you use their print wizard it tells you what quality print
you can expect from your photo at each size so you're not wasting money on printing
that looks like it was taken @ 50mph with ISO 100

--
Paul

Various items for sale,
See http://www.belair267.co.uk
Also - New, unused Virgin Mobile sims
with £5 call credit - £9.00 each delivered.

Old July 28th 03, 05:07 PM
Lost Soul

"Dino M" wrote in message
I would like to know if anyone has used either Bonusprint or Klick. I have
seen that they have the best prices, but that does not always guarantee

the
best results. I would like to know if anyone has used either and what were
the prints like.
I have a Fuji Finepix F401 zoom and I do use a higher resolution to get
decent quality shots. I would like to have some photos that I have taken
printed in roughly 12" x 8", so would either of the 2 mentioned above give
good results, or is there anywhere else that would do it better. As I said

was impressed with the price of both of these for the 12" x 8" prints.
Thanks to anyone that can help

Dino,
I use Bonusprint quite a bit for larger prints, the quality and turn around
time are both excellent.
You should get some stunning prints from your F401, nice camera.
HTH