Old November 6th 03, 02:52 PM
Lobo

Default old phone instructions needed

I just read this in a thread about old computer equipment:
"And whatever the device, guaranteed somebody somewhere on the internet
knows how to use it..."

I have a Bell phone, "the 4350," and I don't have the instructions for
storing phone numbers for auto-dial. I checked the Bell website, emailed
them several times asking for instructions and did not ever receive an
answer.

It has buttons marked "pause" (to enable a brief pause between menu
selection numbers, numbers for accounts, etc.), "store" and "save," E1, E2
and E3 buttons, and the numbers 1-0 (using the regular dialing buttons) to
store the numbers on. I've tried about every combination of entering
numbers without success. I vaguely recall that to auto-dial, I hit "recall"
and then the appropriate number button. For emergencies, I think you hit
the E buttons directly.

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the help! TIA .... Lobo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old November 6th 03, 09:19 PM
Lena

Try "save", (phone number), "store", (key 2 or whatever) (with phone hung
up). If that doesn't work, try "store", (phone number), "save", (key)

"Lobo" asked

--
Lena

put "hotmail" in the subject line to get through the filters

Old November 7th 03, 05:13 AM
JessicaG

This Northwestern Bell phone has all the same buttons:
http://www.nwbphones.com/Product/Cor...2890/52890.pdf Hope this
helps, good luck!

news:[email protected]_s03...

Old November 7th 03, 05:13 AM
JessicaG

This Northwestern Bell phone has all the same buttons:
http://www.nwbphones.com/Product/Cor...2890/52890.pdf Hope this
helps, good luck!

news:[email protected]_s03...

Old November 7th 03, 05:13 AM
JessicaG

This Northwestern Bell phone has all the same buttons:
http://www.nwbphones.com/Product/Cor...2890/52890.pdf Hope this
helps, good luck!

news:[email protected]_s03...

Old November 7th 03, 06:06 PM
Lobo

Thank you ... that worked.
In case anyone else needs it, it's: turn phone on, hit store, enter phone
number you want to save for auto-dialing, hit store, hit the dial button
number you want the phone number assigned to, turn phone off. To auto-dial:
turn phone on, hit recall, and then hit the assigned dial button number.

I fooled around with the "Save" button. It didn't do anything when trying
to store a number for auto-dialing as above. So I tried: phone on, store,
phone number, save, phone off. Then I turned the phone on, hit save and it
dialed that phone number. So, it's a redial, except the number doesn't
change each time you call a differnt number.

Thanks!! Lobo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JessicaG" wrote in message
. ..

This Northwestern Bell phone has all the same buttons:
http://www.nwbphones.com/Product/Cor...2890/52890.pdf Hope this
helps, good luck!

news:[email protected]_s03...

Old November 7th 03, 06:06 PM
Lobo

Thank you ... that worked.
In case anyone else needs it, it's: turn phone on, hit store, enter phone
number you want to save for auto-dialing, hit store, hit the dial button
number you want the phone number assigned to, turn phone off. To auto-dial:
turn phone on, hit recall, and then hit the assigned dial button number.

I fooled around with the "Save" button. It didn't do anything when trying
to store a number for auto-dialing as above. So I tried: phone on, store,
phone number, save, phone off. Then I turned the phone on, hit save and it
dialed that phone number. So, it's a redial, except the number doesn't
change each time you call a differnt number.

Thanks!! Lobo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JessicaG" wrote in message
. ..

This Northwestern Bell phone has all the same buttons:
http://www.nwbphones.com/Product/Cor...2890/52890.pdf Hope this
helps, good luck!

news:[email protected]_s03...

Old November 7th 03, 06:06 PM
Lobo

Thank you ... that worked.
In case anyone else needs it, it's: turn phone on, hit store, enter phone
number you want to save for auto-dialing, hit store, hit the dial button
number you want the phone number assigned to, turn phone off. To auto-dial:
turn phone on, hit recall, and then hit the assigned dial button number.

I fooled around with the "Save" button. It didn't do anything when trying
to store a number for auto-dialing as above. So I tried: phone on, store,
phone number, save, phone off. Then I turned the phone on, hit save and it
dialed that phone number. So, it's a redial, except the number doesn't
change each time you call a differnt number.

Thanks!! Lobo
Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.

"JessicaG" wrote in message
. ..

This Northwestern Bell phone has all the same buttons:
http://www.nwbphones.com/Product/Cor...2890/52890.pdf Hope this
helps, good luck!

news:[email protected]_s03...