Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 15th 06, 03:53 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Stephen Cowan

Default O/T Breadmaker instructions

Sorry for the O/T. I am looking for instructions for the Team International
breadmaker or their web address. I know they had a website but I'll be
damned if I can find it now.
Any help will be gratefully received.

Again, sorry for the O/T buy you are ALL very helpful.

Thank you

Stephen
--
www.sdcowan.eu