Old April 15th 06, 03:53 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Stephen Cowan

Default O/T Breadmaker instructions

Sorry for the O/T. I am looking for instructions for the Team International
breadmaker or their web address. I know they had a website but I'll be
damned if I can find it now.
Any help will be gratefully received.

Again, sorry for the O/T buy you are ALL very helpful.

Thank you

Stephen
--
www.sdcowan.eu

Old April 15th 06, 04:38 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Tony

"Stephen Cowan" wrote in message
Sorry for the O/T. I am looking for instructions for the Team
International breadmaker or their web address. I know they had a website
but I'll be damned if I can find it now.
Any help will be gratefully received.

Again, sorry for the O/T buy you are ALL very helpful.

Thank you

Stephen
--
www.sdcowan.eu

looks like it is under construction but there is a contact phone number and
email: http://www.teamuki.com/

Old April 15th 06, 05:22 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Stephen Cowan

That was bloody great!!! How did you find it? I was on Google, Yahoo,
Lycos.... no luck what so ever.

Thank you for going to all the trouble Tony

Stephen
www.sdcowan.eu

.com...

Old April 15th 06, 05:55 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Tony

Done a Google search for: "Team International" breadmaker

Inverted comma's around Team International restricts results to those that
include these words together.

Team UKI came up about half way down the page but gives a page not found
error at URL
http://www.teamuki.com/acatalog/Team...liances_3.html

So strip the URL down to http://www.teamuki.com and that's the result.

Tony

"Stephen Cowan" wrote in message
That was bloody great!!! How did you find it? I was on Google, Yahoo,
Lycos.... no luck what so ever.

Thank you for going to all the trouble Tony

Stephen
www.sdcowan.eu

.com...

Old April 15th 06, 06:18 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Stephen Cowan

Ah it was the quotes that did it, I tried the & operand, but ti didn't work
(obviously)

Thanks again
Stephen
www.sdcowan.eu

"Tony" wrote in message
.com...

Done a Google search for: "Team International" breadmaker

Inverted comma's around Team International restricts results to those that
include these words together.

Team UKI came up about half way down the page but gives a page not found
error at URL
http://www.teamuki.com/acatalog/Team...liances_3.html

So strip the URL down to http://www.teamuki.com and that's the result.

Tony

"Stephen Cowan" wrote in message
That was bloody great!!! How did you find it? I was on Google, Yahoo,
Lycos.... no luck what so ever.

Thank you for going to all the trouble Tony

Stephen
www.sdcowan.eu

.com...

Old April 16th 06, 12:41 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-freebies
Sparks

"Stephen Cowan" wrote in message
Ah it was the quotes that did it, I tried the & operand, but ti didn't
work (obviously)

Thanks again
Stephen

You may also be interested in this then...
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.teamuki.com/

Sparks...