Old August 16th 16, 04:24 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Beaver_Fever@live.com is offline

Default Leaving Gainful Employment For The World Of The 24/7 Hustle

Because **** work. **** that ****.

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

Old August 16th 16, 07:38 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
ItsJoan NotJoann ItsJoan NotJoann is offline

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:24:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

Why did it take you 22 years to get the nerve up and leave?
Did you tell your former employer what you posted here or do
you only feel safe saying it here?

Old August 16th 16, 11:51 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
fratermus fratermus is offline

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:24:39 -0700, Beaver_Fever wrote:

Because **** work. **** that ****.

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

What will you be doing in place of work?
What was the last straw?
Old August 17th 16, 02:27 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 11:38:14 AM UTC-7, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:24:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

Why did it take you 22 years to get the nerve up and leave?
Did you tell your former employer what you posted here or do
you only feel safe saying it here?

I am leaving on pretty good terms if I can hold it together the next week and they don't find out what I have been up to all year. Though I just found out about something I want to do taking place on Thursday about 500 miles away I am tempted to just walk away. Probably won't.
Old August 17th 16, 02:28 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 3:51:13 PM UTC-7, fratermus wrote:
On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:24:39 -0700, Beaver_Fever wrote:

Because **** work. **** that ****.

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

What will you be doing in place of work?

Identify and exploit price disparities.

What was the last straw?

The mom and pop owners selling to a corporation.

Old August 18th 16, 08:20 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:24:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Because **** work. **** that ****.

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

15 years ago this would have had 100 replies by now. Minimum.
Old August 18th 16, 04:19 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Dennis Dennis is offline

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:20:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:24:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Because **** work. **** that ****.

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

15 years ago this would have had 100 replies by now. Minimum.

You used to have more entertaining whines.

Dennis (evil)
Old August 18th 16, 06:05 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Wilma6116@gmail.com is offline

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:24:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Because **** work. **** that ****.

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

Are you going to pack all your belongings in a handkerchief and hang it from a stick that you carry over your shoulder? Do shoes even have soles that flap when you walk? Don't shave for a week and have a cigar butt stuck in your mouth and the look will be complete!

Come move to Portland. We have numerous hobo camps, many with views. Some gated. Make sure you have a back story that will inspire pity and social outrage, thereby ensuring churches and other do-gooders to supply you with food, clothing, medical, and a tent with sleeping bag. Never mind the neighbors who worked their entire lives for their homes, you have a right to **** in a garbage bag and store it wherever you want.

Good luck.
Old August 18th 16, 06:06 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] hchickpea@hotmail.com is offline

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 08:19:08 -0700, Dennis wrote:

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:20:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:24:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Because **** work. **** that ****.

22 years of my life wasted.

Glad I finally got the guts to walk away.

15 years ago this would have had 100 replies by now. Minimum.

You used to have more entertaining whines.

Dennis (evil)

Yeah, it is ALL your fault. Aren't you ashamed?

BTW, where did you get those guts? I understand you can get them cheap
overseas.

If, OTOH, you had said you got your **** together, I would have suspected you to
be running for election. There does seem to be an impressive collection of it
this year.

In any event, this, bud, is for you -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TsRdkrxl4g

Complete with high class bed ticking background. Just put it on endless loop.