Old June 11th 16, 04:11 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
The Real Bev[_6_] The Real Bev[_6_] is offline

Default Coffee makers/percolators

On 06/10/2016 04:01 PM, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 3:25:04 PM UTC-5, The Real Bev wrote:

It may be noted that I once drank half a cup of plain hot water in a
black cup at the office before it sank into my brain that the coffee was
AWFULLY weak today, so I'm pretty sure I don't qualify for a Gourmet
license.

When I make coffee in this Brew 'n Go I put the creamer
and sweetener packets in the cup before starting the machine.
Once I made coffee and after stirring, but before tasting, I
thought that coffee sure is milky looking. I looked at the
coffee grinder and there were my freshly ground grounds waiting
on me.

In my defense, I've tried a French press and one of those little
aluminum stove-top espresso makers and didn't think either was any
better than what I normally do.

I've thought of trying both makers you mentioned but I can't
bring myself spend the extra money just to see if I'd like
either one better. Especially when I'm already happy with the
coffee maker I have now.

That's the nice thing about yard sales -- you can try stuff for a buck
or less!

--
Cheers, Bev