Old June 18th 16, 07:30 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] ggggg9271@gmail.com is offline

Default "Those big changes at Costco: What you need to know" (recent article)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...know/85257548/

Old June 18th 16, 04:15 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
BigDog811 BigDog811 is offline

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 1:30:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...know/85257548/

Very old news to Costco members who aren't suffering from cranial impaction.
Old June 18th 16, 10:20 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Wilma6116@gmail.com is offline

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 7:15:05 AM UTC-7, BigDog811 wrote:
On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 1:30:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...know/85257548/

Very old news to Costco members who aren't suffering from cranial impaction.

Well, that's one way to encourage participation. Not a great way, but a way.

One thing I've noticed as I have gone through life, those who need to advertise they are a big dog, usually are hung like a hamster. Not saying in your case- especially if you are the 811th.
Old June 19th 16, 03:18 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 4:20:20 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 7:15:05 AM UTC-7, BigDog811 wrote:
On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 1:30:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...know/85257548/

Very old news to Costco members who aren't suffering from cranial impaction.

Well, that's one way to encourage participation. Not a great way, but a way.

Well, it got you involved, so there's that.

One thing I've noticed as I have gone through life, those who need to advertise they are a big dog, usually are hung like a hamster.

Really? The fact that you make such an observation says a great deal about roads you've traveled as you've "gone through life"; to say nothing of what you've done and the kind of people you've kept company with.

To attach a sexual connotation to a total stranger's online handle, that you don't know the origin or meaning of suggests that you're either 12 years old, or in serious need of counseling.

I was going to suggest one for you, but I'm not sure if it's one word, two words, or hyphenated so decided to drop it. Now, go play with the other children.