Old October 14th 03, 04:16 PM
jingle

Default good place to get a good quality watch?

anywhere with money of vouchers or just does them cheap.
TIA

Old October 14th 03, 04:43 PM

ebay

Old October 14th 03, 04:43 PM

ebay

Old October 14th 03, 06:26 PM
Dee

"jingle" wrote in message
anywhere with money of vouchers or just does them cheap.
TIA

From my flickings through the shopping channels on Sky Bid-up.tv
(www.bid-up.tv) seem to do them cheap. You don't have to have Sky to bid as
you can register on the website.
You can look on the website for previous auctions and see how much they have
gone for.

Old October 14th 03, 11:50 PM
Stephen Belcher

Try here for branded

http://www.blitzwatches.co.uk/

Stephen

"Dee" wrote in message

"jingle" wrote in message
anywhere with money of vouchers or just does them cheap.
TIA

From my flickings through the shopping channels on Sky Bid-up.tv

Old October 14th 03, 11:50 PM
Stephen Belcher

Try here for branded

http://www.blitzwatches.co.uk/

Stephen

"Dee" wrote in message

"jingle" wrote in message
anywhere with money of vouchers or just does them cheap.
TIA

From my flickings through the shopping channels on Sky Bid-up.tv

Old October 15th 03, 02:18 AM
Carolyn

If you cand get Sky try Price Drop TV channel 636. I,ve seen £350
watches go for £35 and £500 watches go for about £80
Ive bought quite a few items form them and saved a fortune!
They normally show 3 to 4 watches an hour.

Carolyn

Old October 16th 03, 03:43 AM
wendy

Mine was marked down from £250 to £140 it seems to be one of the few brands
that alloows discounting
"Bryan Anderson" wrote in message
fn.de...

anywhere with money of vouchers or just does them cheap.

/lurk

Don't know where you are, but my £600 Raymond Weil was marked down
to £300 and then a further 50% in a sale at the (Beaverbrooks?)
jewellery shop in the Galleria in Hatfield (Hertfordshire). They
seem to do end of line and last years stuff at good prices.

lurk

--
Bryan Anderson | www.bryananderson.co.uk