Old July 11th 03, 01:48 AM
Katie

Default Nokia

I am looking for a colour screen nokia on any network. Most of them come
with a £40 monthly price plan. Anybody found anything cheaper?

TIA

Old July 11th 03, 10:10 AM
Chris Michael

"Katie" wrote in message

|| I am looking for a colour screen nokia on any network. Most of them
|| come with a £40 monthly price plan. Anybody found anything cheaper?

We are offering loads on far cheaper tarrifs. Go to www.shop.intomobiles.com

Vodafone:
3510i - Free on all tariffs
7210 - Free on £22 tariff
6610 - Free on £25 tariff
6100 - Free on £33 tariff
7250, 6800, 3650 and 7650 - Free on £36 tariff
(The 7250 is probably the best seller out of all of them)

We do have other deals on other networks, but if you're more interested in
getting the phone for cheap then Voda have the best deals at the moment.
Almost all of the phones stayed above come with accessories, 3 months
insurance and next day delivery.

HTH,
--
Chris Michael
www.INTOmobiles.com

Old July 11th 03, 10:21 AM
Lofty

3510i around 100 quid PAYG

Lofty

Old July 11th 03, 11:52 AM
elise

I got mine from Singlepoint for £25.00/month with 200 mins anytime and 50 texts - Vodafone.

--
Elise
223/180/134

Old July 11th 03, 03:21 PM