Old March 8th 17, 04:38 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Beaver_Fever@live.com is offline

Default HELP I'M GOING BALD

I keep telling myself this can't be real.

At first I thought my mind is playing tricks on me but there is no denying it now.

What the hell can I do about this?

Old March 8th 17, 06:56 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] 21blackswan@gmail.com is offline

doesn't the president take some sort of hair drug/medication?

it's a natural process for many many men

marc
Old March 9th 17, 03:35 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F Bob F is offline

On 3/7/2017 8:38 PM, wrote:
I keep telling myself this can't be real.

At first I thought my mind is playing tricks on me but there is no denying it now.

What the hell can I do about this?

A friend of mine said "I'm not going to waste any hormones on hair"

Old March 9th 17, 06:21 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Wilma6116@gmail.com is offline

I keep telling myself this can't be real.

At first I thought my mind is playing tricks on me but there is no denying it now.

What the hell can I do about this?

May I suggest you grow about three hairs really long and style it in a swirly pompadour with a D.A. in the back. Sure, you'll look ridiculous, but that's why you then need to color yourself orange. When people laugh behind your back, you can take solace they laugh at you because of your coloring and who needs bigots like that anyway? It works, apparently.
Old March 9th 17, 03:10 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] hchickpea@hotmail.com is offline

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 20:38:21 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I keep telling myself this can't be real.

At first I thought my mind is playing tricks on me but there is no denying it now.

What the hell can I do about this?

Merkin

You're welcome.

Old March 15th 17, 04:03 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living

wrote:

I keep telling myself this can't be real.

At first I thought my mind is playing tricks on me but there is no denying it now.

What the hell can I do about this?

Merkin

You're welcome.

And remember, when you buy a Merkin, buy Amerkin.

Dennis (evil)

That's right! Grab 'em by the ... Whoops! Let me help you put that back.

Old April 19th 17, 03:56 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] rob@colonialpenn.com is offline

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 20:38:21 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I keep telling myself this can't be real.

At first I thought my mind is playing tricks on me but there is no denying it now.

What the hell can I do about this?

DECAPITATION works every time!