Old March 20th 17, 05:54 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] tasarimci3dmax@gmail.com is offline

Default My underwater world

Hi all

I would like to share my underwater channel, here you can watch my underwater footage's and some tips and tricks about Scuba diving and also you can follow me if you wish

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6J...jIchIop-kGEUqw

Thanks

Peter