Old January 20th 17, 08:52 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] ggggg9271@gmail.com is offline

Default Gas prices in 2017

Will they ever go down again?

Old January 20th 17, 09:06 PM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] Wilma6116@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 12:52:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Will they ever go down again?

Nope. Never. Time to hoard
Old January 22nd 17, 08:12 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
RJH RJH is offline

On 20/01/2017 21:06, wrote:
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 12:52:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Will they ever go down again?

Nope. Never. Time to hoard

:-)

In the UK, privatisation of gas has led to a true race to the bottom, as
companies form on the back of ridiculous wholesale buying projections -
and then attract customers, and then end up in liquidation:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38119754

It was all underwritten by the British government - so the old customers
continue to get cheap gas courtesy of the taxpayer.

I got a similar deal with Flow Energy - gas for me is about 40% cheaper
than last year, guaranteed until October 2017. Just a matter of time
before they collapse.

--
Cheers, Rob
Old January 22nd 17, 08:12 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living
RJH RJH is offline

On 20/01/2017 21:06, wrote:
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 12:52:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Will they ever go down again?

Nope. Never. Time to hoard

:-)

In the UK, privatisation of gas has led to a true race to the bottom, as
companies form on the back of ridiculous wholesale buying projections -
and then attract customers, and then end up in liquidation:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38119754

It was all underwritten by the British government - so the old customers
continue to get cheap gas courtesy of the taxpayer.

I got a similar deal with Flow Energy - gas for me is about 40% cheaper
than last year, guaranteed until October 2017. Just a matter of time
before they collapse.

--
Cheers, Rob

2017 to regain parity in the markets? it could be:The Bear MarketNever Ended, hucksters will have to bark and bray louder all of thosediscredited myths about investing martin Frugal living 1 June 16th 09 02:07 AM
Can You Believe the Gas Prices? [email protected] Frugal living 1 June 18th 08 09:39 PM
Gas Prices Dave[_17_] Frugal living 17 May 8th 08 03:55 AM
EU prices vs UK Dave[_8_] UK discounts & bargains 12 September 21st 06 12:18 PM
battery prices and memory prices in Spain? Tricia UK discounts & bargains 1 December 26th 04 01:53 PM