Old August 31st 13, 11:18 PM posted to alt.consumers.free-stuff.nospam
[email protected] tegsaskid@gmail.com is offline

Default 2 levels

The 2 day seminar is basically just a sales pitch for the second level. That doesn't count the investment money they want. I felt a little deceived at paying $500 basically just to be pitched again. They probably have made a lot of people wealthier than they are. Dell, the guy that gives the main sales pitch, asks if anybody has any questions but then if you do challenge him he continues to pick on you and try and make you look stupid. This is unlike any other sales technique I've ever seen. If you do pay $500 or whatever they asked for for the first level just know that that's just an introductory price and you don't have access to all their "services". I felt somewhat deceived.