Old May 2nd 05, 11:24 PM
Graham

Default Cheap Vacuum - Opinions ?

Electrolux Cyclone Power Max Z5510

Was 139 down to 69

Any good - anyone used one - I've reserved one - just in case.

Ta

Graham

(Since I can't find a good price on a Bosch BUC11700)

Old May 2nd 05, 11:25 PM
Graham

Oops ! - At Argos.

Graham

Old May 2nd 05, 11:42 PM
ts

"Graham" wrote in message
Electrolux Cyclone Power Max Z5510

Was 139 down to 69

Any good - anyone used one - I've reserved one - just in case.

Had one of the older bagless Electroluxes a few years ago. About as good as
a Dyson and every bit as reliable, I'm afraid. On the plus side, they're a
fair bit cheaper :-)

ts

Old May 3rd 05, 09:52 AM
Graham

"Graham" wrote in message
Electrolux Cyclone Power Max Z5510

Was 139 down to 69

Any good - anyone used one - I've reserved one - just in case.

Ta

Graham

(Since I can't find a good price on a Bosch BUC11700)

Just been to look - It's now 99 - Price went up at midnight .

Bugger

Graham