Old April 30th 05, 03:22 PM
Craig

Default Is this cheap decking??

Looking to get some decking this summer and came across this, seems a good
price.
http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/55838
Are there any discount codes for Focus?

Old April 30th 05, 03:41 PM
Bigbird

Craig wrote:
Looking to get some decking this summer and came across this, seems a
good price.
http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/55838

Image shows 2 x deck kits at 219 each plus 1 deck kit and pergola and
ballustrading at 439 total cost 877

Old April 30th 05, 04:52 PM
Craig

"Bigbird" wrote in message
Craig wrote:
Looking to get some decking this summer and came across this, seems a
good price.
http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/55838

Image shows 2 x deck kits at 219 each plus 1 deck kit and pergola and
ballustrading at 439 total cost 877

Ah well, I read that all wrong, thought it was everything for 439

Old May 2nd 05, 07:16 AM
pentatonicpaul pentatonicpaul is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
"Bigbird" wrote in message
Craig wrote:
Looking to get some decking this summer and came across this, seems a
good price.
http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/55838

Image shows 2 x deck kits at 219 each plus 1 deck kit and pergola and
ballustrading at 439 total cost 877

Ah well, I read that all wrong, thought it was everything for 439
just taken delivery of enough decking to cover 5m x 4m from timber to
go based in coventry,deck boards are 1.18 per meter and joists are 1.20 per meter inc vat
Old May 3rd 05, 12:17 AM
Dee

Craig wrote:
Looking to get some decking this summer and came across this, seems a good
price.
http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/55838
Are there any discount codes for Focus?

A friend of mine is going to start a business importing boards like that
into the UK, not sure if I can say exactly what wood it is (I know I
just not sure if he want me saying ATM) but it's pretty unique and
amazingly strong wood!!

Old May 3rd 05, 09:23 AM
[email protected]

"Dee" wrote in message
.. .
Craig wrote:
Looking to get some decking this summer and came across this, seems a

good
price.
http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/55838
Are there any discount codes for Focus?

A friend of mine is going to start a business importing boards like that
into the UK, not sure if I can say exactly what wood it is (I know I
just not sure if he want me saying ATM) but it's pretty unique and
amazingly strong wood!!

Is it from a sustainable source?
If it isn't then don't bet on long term business.