Old May 1st 05, 12:16 AM
Mike

Default I need a free iPod and so do you!

Hey

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

The company is freeipods.com It's a completely legitimate offer, and
this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! I'm
serious, they are real, just read about them online! Just go to search
engine and read about them.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer five
friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To get your iPod, and to help me get my iPod,
click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=17810589

Old May 1st 05, 03:45 AM
Brian

"Mike" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

Here is my referral link. To get your iPod, and to help me get my iPod,
click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=170000000

Hello,

I could do without pyramid scams on every newsgroup - they all seem full of
gullible people posting links, the ones that THINK they will get something
for nothing. WAKE UP - you will not get anything. The scams take on many
different forms using different objects, payment methods or imaginary gifts,
but all follow the same idea when you study them closer.
People that take part in pyramid scams are often the people that will take
part in the Nigerian scams and be conned. It shows a complete lack of
intelligence on their part.

Old May 1st 05, 09:03 AM
nog

On Sun, 01 May 2005 02:45:20 GMT, Brian wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
[...]

A pity that you repeated the link, though. ;-)
Old May 1st 05, 09:04 AM
nog

On Sun, 1 May 2005 09:03:03 +0100, nog wrote:

A pity that you repeated the link, though. ;-)

Yeah, I know. ;-)
Old May 2nd 05, 04:42 PM
Spin Dryer

On 30 Apr 2005 16:16:14 -0700, [Mike] said :-

Hey

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

Moron.

And posting form the US is helping out who ?