Old March 29th 04, 08:19 PM
Denise

Default Washing machine

Need a new washing machine PDQ! Not bothered re make model as long as it
works. any suggestions? Seem to think there was one at Makro in last Makro
mail (which of course, I've chucked now)

Old March 29th 04, 10:14 PM
Graham

"Denise" wrote in message
Need a new washing machine PDQ! Not bothered re make model as long as it
works. any suggestions? Seem to think there was one at Makro in last Makro
mail (which of course, I've chucked now)

How PDQ ?

http://www.unbeatable.co.uk/CatalogueItem_8158.html

Graham

Old March 29th 04, 10:35 PM
Johannes H Andersen

Denise wrote:

Need a new washing machine PDQ! Not bothered re make model as long as it
works. any suggestions? Seem to think there was one at Makro in last Makro
mail (which of course, I've chucked now)

Electrolux has fantastic reliability.

Old March 29th 04, 10:48 PM
Alex Butcher

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:35:06 +0100, Johannes H Andersen wrote:

Denise wrote:

Need a new washing machine PDQ! Not bothered re make model as long as it
works. any suggestions? Seem to think there was one at Makro in last Makro
mail (which of course, I've chucked now)

Electrolux has fantastic reliability.

http://www.washerhelp.co.uk/
http://www.washerhelp.co.uk/buying-advice.html#cl_q6

Best Regards,
Alex.
--
Alex Butcher Brainbench MVP for Internet Security: www.brainbench.com
Bristol, UK Need reliable and secure network systems?