Old June 20th 07, 07:57 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Ed Ed is offline

Default Motorolla F 3

Looking for the cheapest sim free Motorola F3 p.a.y.g. ( to put my existing
sim in) Thank you Ed

Old June 22nd 07, 03:48 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Sky-Catcher Sky-Catcher is offline

mt wife is selling hers - its red, been used for a month so almost like
new - it is unlocked - she is selling cause she cant get the hang of it -
too used to nokias!I guess she'd take 15 plus postage - let me know if your
interested...